Dailey Recovery Service
Don't allow your struggles with addiction keep you from a successful future. Recovery is an option.
Dailey Recovery Service is committed:
- To provide professional services to adolescent and adult who struggle with drug and alcohol addictions and wish to receive those services on an outpatient basis as a fee for service.
- To provide client centered services.
- To enhance the quality of life of those clients served.
- To provide individual, group counseling, and recovery services addressing problems and feelings directly related to addiction.
- To provide substance abuse education.
- To provide referral services by identifying needs and offering solutions to the problems associated with addiction
· Counseling and Recovery Services Include:
- Screening & Assessment
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Amarillo & Pampa
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Peer Support/Aftercare
- Co-Occuring Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Disorder (COPSD)
- Alcohol & Drug Education
- Family Group
Dailey Recovery Service is a Licensed Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Facility & Clinical Training Institute
Call us today for an initial consultation!